I can not believe it. Again I will quote Mater on this one, "Holy Shoot". My baby is 3. And to tell you the truth I am very baby hungry. That too will come in time (after Boston 2010) ;) So here is the cake I did for Graham. He wanted a scoop truck cake:))
We had a lot of fun!!!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Graham! Sarah you should start a personal party business! You make such great birthday cakes & decorations! ;) You know....with all your extra time. ;) Looks great!
Yet again another great and amazing cake Sarah!
That's freaking cute!
Sweet cake! happy 3rd Graham-bo.
Your cake looks great! There was a Marathon here in good old Cache Valley and although we've never officially met I thought about you. Hope everything is going great!
Sarah, you made this cake? You are so talented! Awesome! Now I know who to enlist when my kids want a cake. We still haven't graduated from doing cupcakes.
Post a Comment