Since Graham had his birthday last month I have been wanting to post this post. So here goes;) Scotty interviewed Graham and here is what we got. . .
We also got this. . .
I love my little Grahammie. He is the best snuggler ever. He always says that we need a cat so he can snuggle it. I agree with him:) I remember being pregnant with him and being worried that I wouldn't be able to love another child because I already loved Asher sooo much. Then when Graham came my heart grew and it hasn't stopped growing ever since. He is the sweetest little boy and a very easy 2-3 year old. He loves his Asher. Graham says, "We wuv each other:) Our little family really needed Graham;)) We love you little guy!!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

2 comments:
Way to ice-ed-it that eye, mommy. you have two very handsome boys on your hands!
What a sweet boy. He doesn't know he's cute at all does he? ;)
Post a Comment