Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Painted House:)

This is what our house has looked like for the past year. I know, the blue has to go. It is so not my style:))



And here it is now. . . .

Now we get to put up the shutters and get a new door. When I do those I will post a pic. They will both be black;)

5 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! It looks amazing! Everything! Stucco, Paint, Grass.... Will you guys come to Texas and help me? Black door & shudders will look fabulous!

Tami said...

It looks beautiful! Great job!

kristib said...

You guys have worked so hard! Way to go. How's this for crazy- my husband is in MO right now and they went to Liberty Jail today and met Scotty's sister. Tyler said they totally look alike. Fun!

J. Marie said...

your house really does look amazing! i also like your shadow in the picture.

Briana said...

congrats on the beautiful yard, you do-it-yourselfers.