We went to Travel Town to celebrate that Graham is potty trained:)) This place is way cool. They have all sorts of old trains to see and a train ride. Besides garbage trucks, Graham loves trains. So this place was a hit:)
And no, Grahammie didn't have an accident there:)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

5 comments:
Sarah I am so JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! How in the world did you do it? Talmage has NO interest. I have tried everything to get him motivated or interested. Nothing, is what he has given me in return. What do I do? He will be 3 in June and I desperately want to get it done. Any ideas? Good Job on your grocery savings, that is awesome!
Congrats on the potty training . That is wonderful news!! :) The train place looks super fun!!
That is awesome he is potty trained...and what a fun idea! Warren would love that place....he is a train junkie himself. What a great mom you are miss Sarah.
what a fun place!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the drinking fountain pix....so cute!!!
congrats on the potty training! :)
Looks like fun! My kids would love to go there. Maybe next time we're in Cali we can stop by and go there with you. :)
So hey... are we in a fight?? You need to comment on my blog and say hi! I know I kinda dogged while we were in California but I did send you a text. You got it right?
Have a great weekend!
Love you!!
Kamie
Post a Comment