Ok so I don't mean to boast (or do I:)) but I have to blog about how my couponing is going up to now. I don't have a lot of time to get way into the whole thing but what I am doing is paying off. I just check out the sales each week, match up coupons and then save. This whole process has become a game for me. The game being- who will pay more, me or the grocery store. So here are my tallies for the month of February-
I spent $210.45 at the grocery stores
I saved $311.37 at the grocery stores
Oh yeah. Who won in Feb.??? That's right, stick it high grocery prices!!!
ps. these totals don't include any money I spent at Costco;)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

5 comments:
way to go girl! Keep it up! :)
You rock! You are doing a great job, coupon lady!!
that's so awesome! so my sister in law just told me about a web page to learn how to do coupons like crazy... i've just been feeling like i'd get overwhelmed and annoyed with it all so i never even considered it...but i'm going to give it a try. thanks for the inspiration! :) i'll keep you posted... hope all is well! besos!
That's awesome! I've tried the coupon thing, but never keep up with it.
Hey, can you do me a favor? I made an adopton blog button for people to add to their blogs to help us spread the word. the instructions along with our adoption blog link is on my blog if you would be willing to add it to your blog.
thanks!
Wow! Way to go!
Post a Comment