I just got back from one of the coolest races I have ever done. It was in AZ and it started in Prescott and ended in Mesa. It was like 204 or 202 miles - no one is for sure:) It was a 12 person relay and I loved it. It took us 26 hours and 45 minutes (about). Which means we got no sleep. But after the race I slept so good. We took 5th out of over 100 teams!! I ran a total of 18.3 miles of the 204 miles. We have more pics coming of the transition points but for now these are the pics I have.
This pic was taken right before we ran our long race. Can you tell that we are all clean and energized!! If you look closely between the girls row and the boys row you will see my friend Briana who is amazing!! She couldn't run the race this year for health reasons but she was still there encouraging us. Next year Bri!!!
Here are the girls who ran the race;)))
And here are the boys
Here we are after we were done. We don't look as nice anymore do we:)))
I know that Ragnar does a race in UT. If any of you can, I think you should do one. It is way crazy!!!!!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

7 comments:
That is so cool!!! I really want to do Hood to Coast some day. Yeah Sarah! And what is that thing on your head in the last picture? Congrats on getting fifth all-around.
that is AWESOME!!! i have some neighbors who ran from logan to park city or something like that...they loved it too. it sounded so fun that i was ALMOST tempted to give running a try. ALMOST. haha! socially i'd love to....too bad i HATE running! anyway, 5th place!? that's fantastic! what an accomplishment! you know i still brag about my crazy running friend!! :) glad you still love it and make it happen!!!
very cool! Way to go. WIsh I could run.. course at the moment I can't.. but even after I am doen having this one I would love to run , but probably wont.. but, who knows.. YOU GO GIRL!
Dang! Sarah! you are in such good shape, I don't think I"ll ever be able to run that far in my life! So sorry about your laundry room, that is a pretty big bummer. But hopefully it is fixed now.
That is so cool! You should come here in June and do the Wasatch Back! What a great reason to visit!
Good job, Sarah! I'm proud of you!
Way to go! WE have done Reach the Beach Relay 3 times... 200+ miles in 24 hours in New Hampshire. I loved it.
Post a Comment