Scotty and I had so much fun at Disneyland. I love that we can get in free for our birthdays!!! Our cameras batteries were dead so we didn't get any pics but we got this one from the Buzz ride:) Do you like my birthday hat???
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

3 comments:
Yeah for DISNEYLAND.. my favorite place EVER.. I am so jealous that you live so close to it! How awesome.. Was it just you and scotty? How NICE!! :)
Wow! I've been so busy lately. That I am just now catching up on every ones blogs. Your yard is looking great! I'm so glad that you got that big rock thing out! I have no Idea what it is suppose to be but your dirt looks awesome.
I also love the potty picture of the boys! Too funny.
Hey!! We are going to D-Land this Saturday, and Monday and Tuesday. Hook up with us!!
Post a Comment