Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shrine Free!!!!

Do you all remember this???


Well this is what it looks like now!!!!


The Elders have been coming over every Friday for the last 5 months breaking our shrine. I think that the old man that built it is turning over in his grave. OOps. But now it looks so good.



This is what our front yard has been looking like. Our neighbors have been talking about us. We had a few people tell us what every one was saying. In short, they hate us for our mess. I had to laugh to tell you the truth. They'll be happy when our house is done and looks great! I am proud to say that all the rocks in the front yard are gone and now it is just dirt that looks clean and ready for a sprinkler system. Wow. This house has been way too much work. Dumb CA market. How else were we going to buy a house out here? Coming from the UT market to here has been really crazy for us. But we did it!!!!

Here is a funny pic of my munchkins. .

I know you all wanted to see that!! Now you can sleep at night. . right?!

If you have a minute I would watch this video by the church. It is a sign of our times and the very reason why we don't have TV:)

5 comments:

ShaRee said...

The yard is lookin good. How would it be, to be able to do yard work in January? Happy b-day too!!

ANGELA said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for inviting me. Tade still talks about Asher and how he would have to go on a plane to see him. Maybe sometime we will. :) I was going to add to my post something about you being pregnant too. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking, but it should be fun. We'll see, I guess. At least, Eric will be home for the summer and then Tade will start Kindergarten. Ahh! i can't believe our kids are that old already!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! TYhe potty picture is too cute. Thanks for the youtube link. We enjoy not having TV too.

Emily said...

Hey. Hope your Bday was great. I sang for you on FB. While I am sad to see the demise of the shrine...your yard is looking wonderful. Besides the fact that I would never go out there...EVER....after I saw those black widows. Creeps.

Megan said...

I suck as a friend and didn't wish you a happy birthday. So HAPPY, HAPPY< HAPPY, Birthday! I hope it was a great day! You are a doll!