Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am so lame

Sorry about the absence. I have to be honest, I have been so busy since Christmas that keeping up with the blog seems like more work instead of fun. As the next month goes on I think things will slow down and I will be able to come back from the dead. Until then just know that I love you all and that I am alive just very busy.

Also, I know that I am lame but I am turning 31 the 28th and had to do a cute little birthday background:)))

I hope you all are happy.

Peace out

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you friend! Sorry life is so busy. Any running in there?

Alli said...

your funny and your life sounds like a mother's, and wife life!! I hope it slows down for you! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you havea fabulous one!

Briana said...

Hi, Sarah! Do you have birthday plans? Can Eric and I take you out for dinner to celebrate? Name the date!

Also, a girls night out is becoming a necessity. I want to get gals together to see Benjamin Button. Interested?

Finally, you dropped out of the relay????!!!! My sister, Tiffany, is so bummed. She's called me several times to see if I could talk you out of it. Would you go if I went?

Fairchild Family said...

So happy to see your blog, your not lame and I love the Happy Birthday...so fun! Are you going to run again on Saturday? It was fun to see you run circles around everyone else. Was your running mate 7 feet tall or just 6'11?

Nicole said...

you are so not lame!!! i love the background! hope you have a VERY happy birthday!!! i actually remembered this year, but i'm telling you a week in advance, cuz chances are the 28th will pass and i won't realize it until the 31st! haha! hope it's an AMAZING year! wish we could have seen you around christmas time! life just gets busy and kids do get sick! :( anyway, hopefully next time! have fun hanging with summer!
love ya, friend!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday to us! Right? Miss you--will see you someday.