Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree, you have 244 pictures of me

Besides having a great Thanksgiving, we did my favorite thing ever. We put up our tree. This year I decided to take a different approach on decorating the tree. We printed 244 pics of our family during this last year, which included all major events and anything I wanted to remember. And this is what it looks like. . .

We love looking at it and laughing about all the stuff we did this year. The other great thing I love about it is that it is totally kid proof. They can't break any of it!
Here is a closer view of it.

8 comments:

Alli said...

looks awesome! Way to go!

Briana said...

oh my gosh...what a cute idea! Plan to keep it up every year?

ShaRee said...

Wow crafty little Sarah is at it again! :) That is cute! We would love to hang out when you come to Utah, and now that we are in Sandy hopefully it's more convenient! What dates you gonna be up?

Unknown said...

Great idea, Sarah! I love reading your blog because you love life and have a good time.

Sarah H. said...

Looks great. We would totally love to see you when you come to Utah. When are you going to be here and for how long?

J. Marie said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cute Idea for a tree! I love pictures. That will be so much fun going to Utah and being with your family for Christmas! Your boys look so so so hyper.. I use to climb on the wall like that.. actually I did last year...

Emily said...

That is such a great idea. How cool. I wish I could see them all...hey there is a blog post idea for you. That would probaboly only take you 2 weeks to download that many pictures though. PS Nice pic with the elders. You are way too hot in that picture baby.

Nicole said...

BRILLIANT!!! hope you don't mind if we copy you one of these years! :)