50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...and you probably didn't want to know about me. This is from my Ricks College buddy Billy:)))
1.What color is your tooth brush? white and green. Scottys is blue
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? I was at the store getting stuff for my sick Asher pants:(
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Candy? I don't eat candy?? jk I love peanut butter cups
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? nope. But joke that I worked at a topless bar with my big rack and all
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? "You want a green one?" Asher asked for a green Popsicle
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? Now I am being honest I don't like ice cream
8. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, black shades long sleeve
9. What was the last thing you ate? Calzones dinner with the elders;)
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? nope I don't shop much
11. When was the last time you ran? Thursday and I am really needing to go again. I wish I could get myself on a better running schedule I have a marathon coming up
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? I'd have to check. I have no idea
13. Do you take vitamins daily? I try to but I'm lazy about it
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes. In fact you just reminded be about stuff I should be doing right now for Primary. Oops
15. Do you have a tan? I don't burn I tan:) I'm Italian
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? No
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? I don't drink soda
19. Are you someones best friend? I wish. Every girl needs a best friend and all mine live far away
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Teaching Pilates and playing all day with the boys
21. Where is your dad? I don't know ask him
2. Look to your left, what do you see? Cupboard and calendar of a surfer:) and a pile of crap that needs to be organized
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? Black
24. Do you use chap stick? yes
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Run, network, play with my crazy boys, and soon to come coupon:)
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? drive thru what else is the point of having fast food = you don't have to get out
27. Do you have a dog? No
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Scotty. I was calling him to check on Asher
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? My mom
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? Going to UT for Christmas:))))
31. Do you dye your hair?Nope
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? No
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I wish
34. Are you jealous of anyone? Sometimes. Lately I am jealous of people running a lot because I wish I was
35. Do you love anyone? oh yea I am surrounded by my loves
36. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them have 4 or 5. I am the slow one
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? yes as in Hello my darling hello my baby. . .
38. Do you like cats? Yes, in fact I really miss my Batman. He was left in UT :(
39. Have you ever been to six flags? Yes but I can't do it anymore. I get too sick
40. How did you get your worse scar? I was running up in the mountains and I fell and slid on a bunch of raiser sharp rocks and tore up my whole elbow. I still had to finish the run and run 12 miles with blood dripping everywhere:( It was crazy
41. What is your favorite smell? Laundry, clean kids, cookies in the oven
42. What is the last DVD you watched? Kongfu Panda
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? No
44. What is your favorite number? I don't have one. Do most people?
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? Ya but I try not to eat them. They are way fattening
46. Have you ever waited tables? yup, favorite job;)
47. Where did you have your first kiss? at my boyfriends house in Layton. He was hot!
48. What should you be doing? cleaning, shower, calling people for real estate stuff, snuggling Scotty, anything but wasting time blogging:))) but I love to blog
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? I just said that.
50. Who do you want to tag? ShaRee, Lisa, Kamie, Emily
Do you feel like you know me better now????
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

8 comments:
oh, much better. I liked your bleeding running story. You should have thrown a cougar in there for kicks.
Actually there was a bear and that's no lie. He was in the trees and I was scared for my life when I realized he might smell my blood;)
I think I know you better now! :) awesome one.. sorry you have sick kids.. I know how you feel!! :)
My Roo is sick, too. She had to stay home with daddy today.
But thank you for indulging me. now you have to post Price is Right shots of all the stuff you bought for zero dollars using coupons. :)
Yes, I feel like I know you so well now. You have some good stories in there.
Sarah... love this. But I especially love number 30... When and where? We will be there also, and I would love to go on a run with you if you are available. Email me.
Girl...if I write that much about myself people will stop looking at my blog. But I will try to do one of your tags that I have been slackin on. I seriously have not been on my comp for like 2 weeks. Holidays are killin me. :0)
you are so cute! just love ya!
Post a Comment