Yes we are going to Utah for Christmas!!!! I am way excited. If anyone wants to play just let me know and we can plan something:)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago
Yes we are going to Utah for Christmas!!!! I am way excited. If anyone wants to play just let me know and we can plan something:)
Posted by Sarah L. at 9:00 PM
3 comments:
i barely hit publish on that baby post & you already commented! fun! there's a whole slew of them coming up...i'm trying to get caught up tonight...don't know if i'll make it, but i'm SO CLOSE!!!
anyway, I TOTALLY WANT TO PLAY!!!! When will you be available? I have Mikel's schedule for Dec, so I can easily tell you when we will be! Call me, k?
bye!
ps. i've been wondering what your "modern day samuel's" poster says... can't read it. can you help me out, please?
besos
I would LOVE to play!!!! Please call me when you get here!!! 798-4629 I am so excited to see you!!!!!!!
p.s. I finally ordered your housewarming gift... but it might get to your house while you are in utah... oops. That will teach me to stay up on your blog!
Post a Comment