Asher has been doing this thing lately where he strategically places all his toys and clothes and anything he can get his hands on in a nice little formation. I have been finding these little "gifts" as he calls them, all over the house. Crazy Boy!

Just a few pics of what we have been up to. The boys are climbing the wall. Nothing new.
Just a pic from the park the other day. We love the park in December:)))
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
HAHAHA that is all I have to say about the first pics.. My kids do it STILL!! Ugh. I keep hoping they grow out of the mess thing.. :)
Park in Dec. LUCKY!
I showed Justin the picture of your boys climbing the wall and said, "At least Ethan doesn't do this."
Justin replied, "Yet."
Ha!
It's about time you posted something new! I miss getting my daily dose of the LaBass doings. :) I'm jealous, nice warm play time in December. I guess I can't complain since we still don't have snow! Are you coming to Utah at all this Christmas?
hi friend! cute pix of the boys. love the one of them climbing the wall. way cute. i think i used to do something like that. i know we used to love to hang upside down on the stairs. (we could stick our feet through.) good monkey fun!
hey! i'm almost caught up on our blog!!!! wahoo!!!
hugs!
Post a Comment