The other night we dresses up in our warm beanies to go see a house around the corner that has the best Christmas decorations ever. 
You can kind of see the train in the pic. Asher and Graham loved to see all the lights and hear the music. At one point Graham started dancing and drew a crowd:0)
The other day Dos Vientos community did this cool thing. They got lots of huge blocks of ice and then put them threw some sort of shredder and made snow for the kids to play in. It was like 80 degrees and we were playing in snow. It was so funny. I had to laugh because most of those people were like, "This is just like real snow" Not
Then after we played in the snow we went down to the beach and played in the water. It was a fun day;) I love the warm sunny days here;)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
oh that is so cool.. you guys sure have alot of fun in sunny CA.
Wow your hair is so long and pretty! We would love to see you guys on the 20th, but that is Scott's and Mya's b-day. What time do you think you'd be in the Sandy area? If it is early afternoon we could definately hang out for a bit. If not, we would still like to find a time to go to dinner or something. Just let me know!
Snow and beach in one day... only in CA. I'm sad it won't let me view your videos though. It says something like it's a private video. Looks like a fun day though.
SO much fun. I can't watch the videos without a friend request? Whats the deal?
So my computer died and I have been crippled for the last week. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next few days. :)
Post a Comment