Friday, November 14, 2008

COUPONS!!!!!!

I have entered a new world and I am so never going back:) I love to coupon. Check this out. . . The last two times I have gone shopping have been awesome. The first time I went to Ralphs and hit some of their sales. I had coupons that they doubled on top of the sale. So, my final check out price was $131.55 and I paid $72.55. Not bad. But last night I went back to Ralphs for a different sale with my coupons from the manufacturer and also my store coupons. Oh yea:) My final bill was $72.45 and I paid $17.74. Now that is what I'm talking about:) I have way to much fun saving money. More than anything it has become a challenge to see how much money I can save:)

In other news I am sick of hearing about Prop 8 and how Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to over turn the whole thing. I sent him a nasty letter today. I told him he was going to burn. If you want to send him a letter follow this link. Make sure to tell him that he represents the people not his own agenda ($). I think I'm at my wits end with all this. Anybody else tired of this???? The other thing I am way tired of is all the church members who are up in arms against Prop 8. Seriously people. What happened to faith and sustaining our leaders?

I don't mean to complain. I think I have just had a really hard day today. So now I am breaking and then I'll feel better.

Peace out

7 comments:

Emily said...

That is the best. I used to coupon and it was awesome. I need to organize myself and do it again cause there is no point in paying more for something if you don't have to right?

Unknown said...

Eww, I'm sorry that church members aren't being supportive. That's no fun. But yeah for all the money you save!!!! Do you clip your coupons from the newspaper, get them online, etc?

Alli said...

Awesome deals girl! way to go!!

I am sick of hearing also! I am also upset with people in the church that are going wrongly about it! I agree with you 100%.. Good gravy people!! COME ON!!

Erica said...

hey, tell me more where you get your coupons? The sunday paper? I have a hard time finding coupons, although I have found some on coupons.com for $1.00 off cereals. Help!!!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

My problem is there are never coupons for the stuff I need. How much free toothpaste and band-Aids do I need? I know...someone just has to show me. I think I will call you or Kim Jones to show me. You have heard about Kim's "thing" haven't you? Amazing Sarah...good job!

Aymee said...

Okay, how the heck do you save that much money? My aunt is like that and I just don't get it. I can't see how you can possible save more than $10 or something...please help me! Oh and I am feeling you on this whole Prop 8 thing. I thought the battle was won, it was over....anyhoot, please fill me in on your dirty little coupon queen secrets:)

Jill said...

I love to use coupons too. It is my favorite thing to watch the price drop and drop and drop. I was excited to get chex cereal the other day for 25 cents a box. Way to go!