Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fires in CA

Do you remember how Hollywood supported the No on Prop 8??? Well, here is what happens when you mess with the bull. You get the horns

5 comments:

Emily said...

MAN, when I said it was going to backfire...I had no idea. WOW.

Erica said...

Hey, I am with you--what a great observation. I have no doubt the 2 are related!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

You are so funny Sarah! No, this is why you made your blog private!! You better be careful talking like that girl. We know it is true, but don't say it out loud. You are going to get yourself into some kind of trouble! I totally agree with you however. You are totally right! But, we knew that something was going to have to happen to these people, didn't we! I wonder if it humbled them at all? Nah! They will just get their insurance companys to build them another great big mansion!

ShaRee said...

I thought of the exact same thing when I heard about the fires! haha They are all "burning" as you commented on my blog. haha I don't think this Prop 8 crap will ever really leave. The white substance mailed to SLC's and LA's temples just made me mad... Keep smiling with the knowledge we will win in the end!!!

Nicole said...

hahaha! i love your interpretation!!!

ps. yes! you have to read another series!!! it's so good!