I am loving living in my new house. It is so nice. I have missed living in my own space more than I realized. We are still working on all of our projects. He have a lot of loose ends though. When I look at them I get over whelmed. Here are a few of the things we still have to do.
Remember how I put molding on all of my cupboard doors? Well I still have a few to go. This one is missing
This one too
Now this is going to be a huge project. Because I had to had the farmers sink, the doors that used to go there don't fit anymore. So we have to cut them down and then I have to fix the molding on them again. Also, I want to take down the wood that is surrounding the sink because I don't like it and that is going to be tricky too because there are two big holes on either side of the sink that we are going to have to fix.
Do you see that big pile of furniture??? Well dumb me decided that I didn't want light wood in the house. So guess what I have to do to every piece of that furniture??? Yup, I have to paint it ALL. I really didn't know what I was getting into when I started.
This is the hole to our attic. We don't have a cover. So we have to get a piece of sheet rock and texture it like I did the ceilings, and then paint it the color of the walls.
This is Asher's closet and it is door less just like all the other closets and bedrooms. We have to put up all the doors still.
This is one thing that I got done this week. I was able to paint all the kitchen table chairs. Here they are at first. . .
And this is what they look like now. So nice!!!!!
As you can see we have a lot of work to do not to mention the yard and other stuff around the house like my back splash. Yeah I have to do that too. So, we will be busy here for the next 5 years :) Anyone want to take a vacation to CA and help us?????? ;)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

10 comments:
We have lived in our home for 9 years and still have so many projects undone and working on so many. I don;t think that it will ever stop. All the work yo have sone looks so good.
Your house is coming together so nicely and looks awesome. Have fun painting all the furniture! ;) Oh the fun of owning a home!
It's never ending!!! :) It looks really good though! So they just called Scott back into the YM's as the asst scout master and deacon adviser! haha
Hey girl! I bet you are going to be so tired of black paint in about two weeks, if you aren't already. You've done amazing work so far, though. Your posts are always upbeat and energetic, just like you! I'm glad your family is happy in your home.
hi!!! that's awesome that your parents are going to visit you in your new house!!! :) ya gonna put
'em to work? haha! there are quite a few projects left, but !JOO CAN doo EET! :)hey- when you're done, wanna come practice putting in a yard...that way you can do yours with some experience ;P haha! we're in the same rut...it's just outside the house so the neighborhood gets to enjoy the mess too. ah! the joys of putting in a yard.
Looks great guys. We will miss you, so you have to call and invite us over K? Keep in touch with the blog! Tell Asher we miss him on Tuesdays...we miss all the kids!
Yay for being in your own house. That is so great. Even though you still have work to do I bet it is nice to know that all you have to do is crawl into your own bed in the next room at the end of the day instead of drive back to another house. I would love to come and take a vaca. there. I'll come help...someday.
Hey Sarah. I found your blog from Lisa's. I had no idea all that you've been up to on your house. It looks amazing! You are amazing! I can't believe you made cabinets!!!
Hi Sar bear! The house is beautiful- your blog is one of my favorite to look at because I love remodeling and seeing the changes. I get the best part too because I get to see it and I don't have to do any of the work! Been there done that and am about to do it again. Anyways happy 4th of July! Cami
Your house looks great! What fun things you have done. I saw your parents last week when we were in Utah for Cody's homecoming. It was fun to see them and Lori and Adam. Your mom was sure excited to come and see you!
Post a Comment