WE ARE IN!!!!! I can't even tell you how excited we are. The house isn't done but it is livable and we love it. Today I organized the bedrooms and the kitchen and I loved every minute of it. I forgot what it felt like to live in your own space. I love it. The first night we were all so excited that no one wanted to go to bed. Here is a pic of the boys the first night around 10:30pm
Didn't my table turn out nice. This is after I bought the black paint that was the right color :)
I have a feeling that the progress will be slow now but I will keep posting our new fixings :)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

11 comments:
Hooray for you! Your house looks awesome! Projects are definitely harder with the kids around, but how nice for you to be home!
That has to feel great being in your home. Your table looks great!
Hi Labass family, The house is gorgeous! You guys have done an awesome job!
The house looks great, I'm way impressed! So did you get these remodeling genes from your Dad? I was talking with him in the hall at church one day and he said something about fixing up and flipping homes. It's exciting to get into a home, especially one that you've completely made your own. Nice work!
Congratulations!! I love it! Good job on all the projects. We have several projects in the works right now trying to get them down before the nairn shows up in a couple of weeks. Somehow I am a little skeptical. We could use some advice and motivation from you guys!
Sarah your house looks so great! Believe me I know about the remodel before moving in and it is tough. You will be so happy you got so much done before moving in, because once your in it is so much harder to keep going. I want to see more finished pictures. Looks awesome you should be way proud of yourself.
Amy
woowoowoo!!!!! so how soon before you can handle house guests? ;) hashaha! i'm so excited for you!!!!! congrats, guys!!
We are so happy for you. It looks so good. Keep the photos coming so we can see each room.
You and your family have been so sweet to me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness.
Yippee! Congrats! I love your table...that was just spray paint!? I never think to re-do or paint old furniture, but it must be so easy to make it like new and look nice! You'll have to share more tips!!
Sarah! YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys. You are my inspiration to get things done around my house. How do you do it?
Say someone wanted to send you a housewarming gift..... where might they send it? :)
Post a Comment