Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This last week grandma and grandpa Nicosia came out to visit us and help with our projects in the house. We had so much fun. I put my dad and mom right to work when he got here. My mom and I finally painted the entertainment center which took 10 cans of spray paint. It was a lot of work.


My dad put in all our door handles and he had to do a lot of work to the doors to make them fit right. Then he helped me finish my last cupboard doors!!! Here they are all done. Now I just have to prime them and paint them and then we are done.

He also helped me with one project that I have been so excited to do. We just got my boarder that I have been putting around my cupboard doors and we made a little box in my work space by the computer.

You are probably thinking why would she want to frame in a box on the wall??? Well, I hate it when the fridge is covered with all my loose ends and papers so I wanted to make my own little area to put all my reminders and loose papers. So I taped the area off and I painted it with magnetic paint!!! YUP!! I love it. Now I can have my own little magnetic area to put pics of whatever I want and reminders of whatever and it will help keep me organized :) Can you tell I am excited about this one. I have had to put like 10 coats of the paint on so it will hold pieces of paper but it is worth it!

The boys really had fun hanging out with my parents. They really missed them!

Then. . . for the 4th of July we decided to go to Disneyland!! It was sooooo much fun. The boys loved it. Asher went crazy. His favorite ride was thunder mountain and he rode it 3 times. There were no crowds and we got to ride all the rides we wanted to and it was just so much fun. We played so hard that we all got home way tired. Here are a few pics from Disneyland. For some reason the little blogger thingy is giving me fits when I try to put more pics on. So come back later to see more pics of Disneyland!!!


0 comments: