Here is the house. As you can see, we have a lot of work to do and we are starting this Saturday. I am way excited!!!
Here is the view from the front door. On the right is the family room and straight ahead is the dinning and kitchen.
From the dinning room here is the view into the kitchen.
This is the family room from the front door. Do you like the blue carpet?
Here is the beautiful kitchen!!!
Bathroom number 1
Bath number 2
Master bedroom
There are three other bedrooms and a laundry room. We think that we know how we are going to re-do the kitchen and hopefully we will get it all done soon. I can't believe we finally have a house. Hurray!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

9 comments:
Congrats on the house, that is awesome. I'm sure you're excited to have your own space and things again! So I thought you guys would like to know the twins got their mission calls! Colton is going to San Antonio, TX and Clifton is going to San Diego, CA! They enter the MTC July 30th. :)
WAHOO!!!!! lots of work, but that means lots of time together and lots of pride in your home...:) awesome!!! i can't wait to see it in person...SOMEDAY! hahaha!
loves!
YAY! Congrats on your new home! You will have to post the "before/after" pics next to each other like on t.v.! :)
When are you planning on moving in? Do you know yet?
Yeah, that is so great. I can't wait to see the finished product. Wish we were there to help out. That will be quite the experience for you. Good luck.
Wow...FINALLY! Yaaaahhh for you! We are so excited for you. I actually love the sink fixture in one of the bathrooms. That can stay right?
Yeah for you!
That is so exciting! Congrats!!! Now it's time to get down and dirty with loads of work. If you want I'll write a letter to anyone at TLC or HGTV for them to come a do a "fix" on the house:)...wouldn't that be nice!!Good Luck and keep us all posted on the progress.
I am excited to see the finished product! That will be great to have your own house. Tade keeps asking if we can go to Asher's and play. He doesn't get it when I tell him it is really far away! Oh well. Maybe we will come and play one day!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I SO remember the days of endless projects when we bought our first house. It can be crazy but so rewarding when it all starts coming together. So, what you changing first? I want to see project updates and I am sure many funny stories to come. It is crazy sometimes what you find when you start ripping your house apart. Good Luck!
Post a Comment