It was Grace's farewell on Sunday. We had a big day. Grace leaves this Wednesday for the MTC!!!! We are going to miss her. Enjoy the pics.
Grace and I had a jam session. I will miss having her to jam on our jembes with.
My brother Adam and his cute wife Lori and their adorable daughter Chelsea came to enjoy the day. We had fun together.
Chelsea is Asher's favorite cousin. He loves her. They were so cute running around together.
Graham did this this morning. He got his own spoon for breakfast. I was laughing so hard
We couldn't figure out why there was a river of lemonade on the patio yesterday until I found Graham doing this. . .
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

3 comments:
Love the pictures! I love how you give your kids so much freedom. You are such a wonderful mother!
Hey Sarah. Sorry I haven't blogged for a long time but I'm still alive and well. You are so good at keeping you blog up to date. Congrats on your house!! Have fun getting it move in ready. That will be so much fun.
Looks like you guys are loving living in Cali. Tell Gracie good luck for us. I have to say that I am a little jealous. I would love to go again. How did the house signing go?
Post a Comment