Saturday, April 12, 2008

We had a fun sunny warm California day !!!!!

We had a relaxed sunny warm day today. I love the weather here. I still can't get over how nice it is year round. But of coarse you have to pay out of your you know what to live here :)



We were playing hide and seek and this is where I found the two boys. Yes Asher is in all of his nakedness glory :)




These tub crayons are great. They cleaned up so fast. They boys had lots of fun coloring things that they thought were off limits :)



It was like 85 degrees today and we were going to go to the beach, but by the time we were going to go, I was sooooo tired. So we pulled out the slip n' slide. We had fun.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

do you often find Asher in only his birthday suit? :) Those tub crayons look like fun! We are having wonderful weather here too, though the rain is due back this week. How's the running?