We finally made it to the beach today. It was kind of cold and windy at the beach but Ventura has a beach named Sea Ward and there is a huge boat with a zip line on it and a play ground and this amazing beach area to play in the water. After we were done we ran to the car to warm up. Asher was covered in sand so I was stripping him down to wash him off, change his clothes and put him in the car. All of a sudden I heard this man yelling at me. I was like, "is he talking to me" Grace said "I don't know" So we listened to him and he was yelling, "Would you want somebody to do that to you?" "That little boy should slap you in the face" . . . . I guess he was mad that I stripped Asher and washed him off. The heckler went on and on. We decided that he was on drugs and if we would have crossed the street Grace would have sprayed him with her pepper spray. We just ignored him and he went away. What a weirdo. Besides the heckler we had fun. Our friends LeAnne and Jude and Henry went with us.
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

6 comments:
hi!!! so fun!!! that guy was weird! cleaning your kid after the beach? even in the buff, no biggie! he's way little still! hey, do you know about the baby powder trick? gets sand right off...gotta use a bit, but the sand brushes right off.
oh, and tell bryan adams we say hello too. :)
Oh! The beach looks amazing! I would take that over the Spanish Fork wind in a heartbeat! You and your cute little surfer boys! :)
I am jealous, that looks like so much fun! It was 77 degrees yesterday but today it's snowing! Gotta love Utah weather!
So fun! Your sister-in-law looks great. How nice to have her around to play with you. You sound really happy in California.
excellent blog!
That is hilarious...I could totally see you heckling him right back or giving him the bird or something. Ha Ha
Post a Comment