Utahn's have one major advantage that Californian's don't. They get to watch American Idol 2 hours before we do. My mother called me yesterday just as I was gearing up to watch American Idol. She began telling me how mad she was at the American Idol show and that she was never going to watch it again, and that she was going to write the producers a letter because she was so mad at who got kicked off the show last night. So after all her gripping I had to know who got kicked off. She sighed and said, " David Archuleta". I was in shock. So I told the family here what my mother had told me and they decided to not watch the show. I had to watch it any ways. Close to the end I realized that my mother had told me a lie and he was not getting kicked off. She tricked me. I was so mad and happy at the same time. I didn't want David to get kicked off. So after my mom was funny and tricked me I had to let everybody else in on the trick and they were all laughing because my mom got us good. Nice one mom!!!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

3 comments:
One point for Traveler! That is so funny!
That is funny. We actually cheered that Kristy Lee was gone. She wasn't bad, but it was her time to go. All the rest are so good I'm anxious to see who goes next. BTW how is the house stuff coming? And we are definitely NOT coming for vaca. in CA this summer. I am so sad, but we needed a yard instead. :(
Ok...I love AI and I hadn't watched the result show this week (I have YW on Wed)...anyways, I just about had a heart attack when I read that!
Post a Comment