Graham was lucky enough to go to Jr. Kindergarten this year. I was going to hold him back because his birthday is in September and this would make him the very youngest in his class. I found this program that the district has and I'm glad I did. Graham attended his class here Mon-Fri during regular kindergarten hours and he learned all the same stuff. The trick is that at the end of the year you can choose to put him in regular kindergarten at his school or if he did really well, you can just put him in first grade. Well, I had no intentions of putting him in first grade. Now he will be one of the oldest and the brightest because he is ahead!! During his year he made a really cute friend, Zoe. She loves Graham. Everyday he would come home from school with a new picture that she had made for him saying that she loves Graham!! Anyways, here she is and here are some things that he did during the year!!!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment