My friend Emily asked me if I was going to blog anymore:))) Well, I have to admit that I really have put it on the back burner. My only excuse for not blogging is this::::: mountains of laundry, thousands of toys to clean up, pre-school that I attend twice a week, pilates classes and trainings, training for my marathon next Monday, Primary President is a very busy calling, making dinner, cleaning up dinner, running everyday with Asher to keep him from driving me crazy, FHE resource group, meetings all over the place, talking in the Spanish Branch, constantly having to clean my dark wood floor - if any little thing gets on it you can see it-, etc. etc. etc. . . by the end of the night I am so tired that I literally fall asleep before I hit the pillow. So, yes I am still here just VERY busy. I will blog next week after my marathon to let ya all know how it went.
Day by day these days:)))
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

5 comments:
Whoa. You are one busy chica! I didn't know you were Primary president. That is a big calling. you'll do AWESOME in the marathon!!!! nike will be calling you to run for them any time now.
I feel the same way. I am on an endless treadmill lately. To top it off, Diego has been working so much more which means more work for me. My sister in law calls it the tired 30s because you're just so busy and crazy at this age with little non-sleeping children and constant physical work.
Please keep blogging--it's my only connection to you.
I hear ya except throw about 4-5 baby feedings in there and YW Pres. and I'm you. Oh and I'm not doing the marathon either. Go you!!! Good Luck!!!
You are a busy girl. I am glad that you did a little update- I do check regularly to see what you're doing. I know you have the energy to do everything you have to do though!
Wear your short shorts for me honey and you know I will be routin for ya! AND....I'll be waiting for that next post! ;) I'm off to re-vamp the primary lists! Wish me luck. Thanks for the rec on sugardoodle.net. Great resource! :)
Post a Comment