Friday, October 3, 2008

Palin and Biden on Same-Sex Marriage.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They seemed to give the same answer to me. Did you hear a distinction that I did not?

Nicole said...

i thought they agreed, but i thought palin was very straight fwd and clear where as biden answered the question without bothering to be perfectly clear. it was almost as if palin helped him along in his statement about not supporting gay marraige. he would not have offered that info with a direct question.
i like her willingness to be as clear as she can be. biden was just being a normal politician...that's just my opinion on this clip. i haven't seen enough of the debates to offer much more. thanks, girl, for posting that...i'm gonna do some more research.

Persianlass said...

thanks for keeping me updated (Isaac talks my ear off about politics but I find I zone out after a while).
Hope you and your lovely kids are well, we miss you.