Thursday, September 4, 2008

My new rug!!!!

I have been looking everywhere for the right rugs that I want for my living and kitchen. Well, JCPennys is having a huge sale right now and I found it!!!! If you care click HERE to see my new rug. I got an 8x10 for the living under my couch and the 2x9 by my front door and the 2x5 in the kitchen.

I know you probably don't care but I am just a little excited about this:)
I think that I am finally breaking down and I am just going to buy a new camera. So when I do that I will show you how the rugs look:)

1 comments:

Jill said...

Great rugs! I love them.
Sorry to hear about your PreK dilemma too...sounds like you worked it out though.
Tanner goes to preschool and loves it, but they have an awesome program. Your option didn't seem the greatest. I think you did the right thing...crazy teacher!