Just so you all know. . I am supposed to be in bed but I can't stop reading all your blogs. I love to see what everyone is up to. So stop posting such good stuff so I can go to sleep:)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago
Just so you all know. . I am supposed to be in bed but I can't stop reading all your blogs. I love to see what everyone is up to. So stop posting such good stuff so I can go to sleep:)
Posted by Sarah L. at 10:02 PM
5 comments:
Yes, Sarah I use to dance.. sadly as soon as I graduated high school I stopped.
Thank you for your sweet comment. Your so sweet!
Allison
sarah.....i need to gleam some knowledge from you regarding spray painting furniture (i know you have LOTS of experience in this). Did you sand everything first? did you sand a lot? what kind of spray paint did you use? did it make a huge mess? was it easier than regular painting (with a paint brush)??? so many questions....just pass on any helpful hints you may have!!!
haha Ya gomer! Go to sleep you blog stalker! jk I'm a blogaholic too! I can't believe Graham is 2!
I do the same thing. I start with one and then I can't stop myself. I love blogging.
Amen. I can't stop either!!!!!!
Post a Comment