Graham!!!! I have a 2 year old again :) Today my baby turned 2 and I seriously can't believe it. We went to the L.A. zoo yesterday for his b-day. We had a lot of fun except that it was really hot:) Graham is obsessed with garbage trucks. He has a couple of them and he wanted another one so we got him another one and I made him a garbage truck cake:) I have pics. When I get them I will find a way to post them.
Here are a few things about Graham:
Graham is so much fun. My favorite thing about him is that he is sooooo snugly. He gives me kisses all the time and he loves to lay and snuggle me. It is so nice. He loves Asher. What ever Asher says or wants, Grahammy does too:) Asher loves Graham too. They are the cutest little play buddies. Just today they were running around and body slamming each other and laughing (until Graham hit his head and got a huge goose egg:( ) Graham loves his little play group. He goes 3 times a week and does really well now without me. He is really smart. Asher is learning to read and Graham copies Asher and knows all his letters now. I think it really helps to have an older sibling to help teach you about life.
I can't believe that it has been 2 years since I was in the hospital and Graham came to me. From the moment he was born he just held on to my hand and was my little snugger. I love him so much. He makes me smile and I am excited every morning to wake up to him. Kids are awesome. I am so grateful to be able to dedicate my life to my little family. They are making me better every day and I know that this is why Heavenly Father commanded us to multiply and replenish the earth=to have joy:) So today take your kids and give them an extra hug and remember how they were the very first time you saw them. That love could never be replaced with anything else:)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
You said it girl! How precious are they?? I am so thankful that I chose to be the GIRL!! We get to enjoy the whole thing!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAM!!
Beautiful, Sarah, thank you. Happy birthday to Graham!!!!
Life is great. And being a mother makes it perfect.
Happy birthday Grahamy! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment