Saturday, August 23, 2008

OK I lied

I can't stop blogging even though I don't have a camera. It is an addiction. Tonight we went to a baptism and it was . . . well. . . action packed. To start off, we arrived and we were late but they started late so that wasn't bad. Then we found ourselves seats in the back because every mother of boys knows that boys never sit still. We sat down and the first thing Grahammy starts doing was talking to the elders sitting behind us. Mind you it was very quiet in the room. I looked around and realised that we were the only knuckle heads who brought our kids. The room was packed with adults and was very quiet. So what is the first thing that Grahammy says???? POOP. Yup, he starts yelling poop over and over again. The elders behind us were laughing and then one of them looked at Graham and said, "Jesus" so he got Graham to say Jesus every 3rd poop.

Then Graham walked over to Asher and started messing around with his shirt or something and they both started laughing and saying poop at the same time. I was not so much embarrassed just sorry for ruining the spirit so I took the kids out for a drink. Then after the baptism Graham decided to play with my lotion. He opened it and squeezed it so hard that the lotion rocket launched over me, under Scotty's chair and all over the floor, hymn book and the Elders shoe who was saying Jesus. I had had it at that point. Everyone was looking at us and I decided to leave. So I took the boys and left Scotty to fend for himself and find a ride home. Believe it or not, Asher was the one who was behaving most of the time. He is a big boy now! So that was my night in a nut shell.

People have asked me when I am going to have my next baby. Well, to tell you the truth I have always planned my pregnancies around my marathons and I have two planned. One next year and Boston in 2010. I think after that I will be ready for a couple more.

Does anybody still read my blog even though I have no pictures and interesting stuff about my house posted????

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course! Reading your blog makes me realize my two boys aren't crazy, just your average high-energy boy! I'm not planning my pregnancies around marathons or anything, but I think I definitely need to have a bit of space before the next one or I might go crazy! (Especially if it's another boy!) Of course, I love them to pieces and couldn't imagine my life without them, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Lee & Kindra said...

I read your blog constantly! I'm a blog addict too.

ShaRee said...

I always read your blog! I just get caught up in the links you leave about marriage in CA that I forget to leave a comment! I loved the story, hilarious! And yes Jen and Rob have not sold their home either. It's actually been off the market for a while now. They say they will put it back on soon, but nothin yet... We just lowered our price again to $199,900 :( If we don't sell before winter starts we don't think it will sell at all. Scott's parents just put their mission papers in so our time is limited.

lisa g said...

You don't have to post pictures to tell us what your up to. I love the story of the baptism. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in the dealings with children. Never a dull moment.

Alli said...

All i can do is laugh! hahaha.. I have been there done that... The joys of having boys, but I do have to say that I have one girl and she is just as bad at times.. Just injoy them when they are young.. laugh as much as you can! That's all you can do!

And of course I read your blog even with out pictures.. Your so funny!!

Sarah H. said...

Yes, I read your blog. I love to hear about your little "adventures". Even though you live far away it still feels like you never left. Gabe thinks that the palm trees on your blog look like big spiders. Funny huh!! To answer your question I am feeling much better. I can wake up and not immediately lose my "cookies".

CAMI said...

of course we still check out your blog we love ya and want to know what is going on with your family. I was disappointed when I thought you were going to stop. So I am so proud and excited that your not. We miss you and I love hearing your stories I have a crazy boy on our hands too. I always stay close to an exit (if I can) when we are at church. We really try not to take him out because we want him to learn how to be reverent and he's done better I have a bunch of activities and church file folder stuff to keep him focused but it's tons of work and sometimes doesn't work...any ideas? Anyways I love your stories, it helps me feel more normal.....or at least if we aren't normal I am not alone in the craziness! Cami

Unknown said...

One, I think your blog is just as good without the pictures. Two, I'm sure that Jesus was flattered to be included in the raucous baptism goings-on. Three, have babies when you feel that it's time. And four, I miss running.

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Yes, but only because you are so hilarious! I love reading about your funny boys. Ok, and I keep hoping more pictures of your house will appear.