Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Read the next three posts like you would one. But start with the last one first and read them backwards. I am just retarded today :)

This is what my desk area looks like now!!

More Disneyland pics







7 comments:

Emily said...

So fun to see your parents..just seeing them makes me smile. They are so fun and kooky. Gee, I wonder where you get it? Anyways, that is great they could come visit, help and go to Disneyland with ya'll. Smiles. Tell them I say Hi!

Smolkaville said...

Disneyland is the greatest! I bet your parents loved being there with you. About being pregnant, I'm not anymore. I went in for my first appt. & there wasn't a heartbeat. The whole month of June was pretty rough. I'm feeling much better now, but definitely an experience I could've done without.

Lee & Kindra said...

I want to go to Disneyland. It's been so long since I've been. It looks like you had a great time. I love that magnet board idea. I should do something like that!

Hey...You need to post that memory thing on your blog so I can comment on you!

Kindra

CAMI said...

Yea Disneyland! How did the boys do? Did they love it? Your mom is hilarious, she is just like you! You guys look like you are living it up in CA. We were going to come out in Oct. but we found out Chris needs surgery in Aug. on his shoulder so we may wait awhile. We will make sure to come see you though when we finally make it out. I know I have slacked big time on my blog I have been pretty sick so between that and chasing Talmage.....well you know I haven't been doing it. I aam going to try to get some stuff done on it today- so come check it out. Love ya Cami

ShaRee said...

Wow! That is impressive! Your house looks great and I loved the magnetic board idea. I had no idea magnetic paint even existed! :) I'm jealous you got to go to Disneyland. Scott and I still have never been!

lisa g said...

How fun! We are going to go to disneyland in november. I'm not sure if we can come for the summer. Hey I don;t know if you know but if you go into post options you can change the date of the post and it will put the post in that order. I posted mine wrong one day and it worked perfectly for me. ANyway so fun to see the pictures of your parents say hello for me.

Cami said...

It is so fun to watch the improvements to your home. It looks great. There is nothing more rewarding that seeing your hard work pay off. - Cami