Monday, July 14, 2008

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

13 comments:

Jill said...

ha! I just got this tag too and posted it.
I have a lot of silly memories with you. I'll never forget when I made cheerleading my Jr year and you and Lisa were so excited for me and we all went to Wendy's and had frostys. I have many fond memories of your head banging my head while I caught you in stunts too!! You were always so hyper and fun...memories a plenty there!

Tara said...

FUN!!!!!!!!
Wow I feel bad for the people that have known you for a long time because I can think of a bunch of things and I have only known you a couple of years! :)
I guess the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the name Sarah LaBass is pilates in the garage. Hawaiian music and 100 degree weather Oh! and us trying to help Karen Smith do a hand stand and her falling on her head. :)

lisa g said...

Honestly I can't remember exactly when we first met. But I rememeber the first cheer camp and it was a blast. Just the other day, Dan played a song and it said something about salt and pepper and he was explaining to Britton about us. The running isn't going very good. But I am still working out. I just started to swim a couple days a week.

SCRAPPNMOM said...

I have only known you a very short time, but I actually feel like I have known you forever! I think our free spirited personalities is quite alike. I love that you are always happy and you love to have FUN! I remember the first time I met you at a church activity. I told you that I used to sort of babysit Scotty. You got all hot and bothered and said, "yah, well now I babysit Scotty!" The way you said it took me by surprise because I don't meet very many people like me who "just say it". If you know what I mean? I knew I had to be friends with you. Keep it alive over there in Simi! We will miss you, but know we will see you lots still.

ShaRee said...

I loved the memories you put on mine. Some of my memories of you is the dessert plate, our pregnancy talk where you told me everything to be scared of :), and our trips to temple square to see the Joseph Smith movie and the Christmas lights. Plus all the fun talks late at night. We had some good times! We miss you! :)

Lee & Kindra said...

I remember when we first moved to Spanish Fork. My birthday was just a couple weeks later and you gave me some bubble bath. I thought that was so sweet becuase you had just met me and you were already giving me a birthday gift.

erin said...

The first memory I have of you is the good old days at Copper Rivet. It was so much fun working with you. You always made working fun!

Unknown said...

I remember running the temple loop with you about a billion times. Remember the "S" runners: Sarah, Sariah, Staci, and Shauna? And then the time we ran Grizzly and it was all wet and you said that we shouldn't do it but I wanted to anyway? Yup, lots of running. And yogasizing/pilates in your garage. Thanks friend!

Sarah H. said...

I remember when you were pregnant with baby #2 we were out walking in circles in our neighborhood and we stopped on your driveway and sat and talked for another hour or so trying to dodge all the spiders and bugs crawling around. Those were days. It's sad that we had to both move away.

T said...

I remember when I first met you. Travis and I had just met and we were in Provo and stopped by the Krispy Kreme and low-and-behold you were working at the drive-thru window. It was crazy. Travis said, "Uh, this is my cousin, Sarah." It was such a delight to have met you back then and I'm just thankful that I ended up marrying that cousin of yours:)

Anonymous said...

UM...let's see so many memories....how about this isn't running, this is falling! Or...hi I'm Sariah, no um, Sarah....or after Boston...sorry, didn't mean to get mad at you! Love ya girl!

CAMI said...

Well like everyone else I have a ton of memories with you too! When I hear the name Sarah LaBass I think of a skinny, hard working, hilarious, positive, crazy fun, honest, loving, smart woman! You always were wacky and fun no matter where we were or what we were doing! I think about the spaghetti dinner we had and how much you loved my spaghetti and low much I loved your salad...yum! I also think about Nicosia and the Mafia. lol Anyways, I know that is kind of random but if the shoe fits...ya know what I mean.

Nicole said...

k, LOVE this idea! there are too many fun memories to pick just one, but i shall try.....hmmm....
i think one of my favorites was when we were roommates and you were having a rough day and i decided we should go get a puppy. it was a stupid idea because we were living in an apt and we were going to school, but it cheered you up and it was something i had always wanted to do. we got a really cute black dog and named her Valcor cuz she looked just like the luck dragon from The Neverending Story. I really liked her...I even let her up on my bed for naps. i'm pretty sure you and summer liked her. Kendra liked her until she couldn't sleep cuz of the dog's whining and then she stepped in the poop! hahaha!! i hadn't thought about that for so long! soon we realized how dumb an idea it was and i was really grateful you had some friends who were happy to keep her and love her. yeah, good times.
k, one more...going to the temple every wednesday morning SUPER early for a while during the time we were trying to decide whether or not to put papers in for a mission. good times. thanks! besos