Are you sick of me blogging about my house yet??? Well if you're not, here is what we are doing now. I am sooooo excited!
Here is Scotty hooking up the dishwasher. The house didn't have one before so we had to cut into the cupboards to make a place and then put in a garbage disposal and then do the dishwasher!!
We started putting the floors in. This is what it will look like when we get the molding in. I love it. It looks like we spent a lot of money and we didn't:)
Here they are. My beautiful cupboard doors. I made these!!! We decided to go white with the cupboards and it is going to look so cool. I can't wait to hang all the doors.
I smashed my finger the other day and it hurt really bad.
This has to be the coolest thing I've done in the house. I cleaned the cement floor in the laundry room really well and then I painted it with cement paint. Now the room is a laundry/mud room and it has a door to the outside. I am way excited about this one. I got the idea from HGTV!!!!!!
This is what it looked like finished almost dried. It dried a nice brick red!! I love it
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

8 comments:
Hey! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the floors and especially the sink!!!! And I love that we can keep in touch! Glad you found me...I'm adding you to my blogging buddies list. So good to see you and your darling boys...all three of them!
Rachel Baird Buchanan
Hey,
Do not stop blogging about your house. I love hearing about it. It looks so good you guys should be so proud of yourselfs.
Lisa G
No way! I love hearing about your projects. We had to do a garbage disposal/dishwasher as well-- it makes life so much better! I never realized how great they are until I didn't have one. I love the floors and the mudroom. It is going to be awesome! I have to say, I'm a little bit jealous:).
Wow, great job! I love reading and SEEING the updates!! But, thats kinda my thang you know what I mean. I could watch this old house all day, weird I know but......... IT"S AWESOME! Anyways,looks great, Cami
YAY!!!! sorry about the finger, love the red brick. the kitchen looks AWESOME!! bright, open, clean and inviting! mmm...when we coming to dinner and what can we bring?! hehe! been crazy busy with the yard...and stuff. not bloggin much, but hope to soon! lots of loves!
I am so excited about your house! Happy Birthday Asher, by the way! Tade keeps asking about him. How come we never go to Ashers? Does Asher live really far away? How come we can't go on a plane? And on and on. It is cute! We'll have to come visit one day!
Your home seriously is looking sooo GOOD! You guys are such hard workers.
I did go on a mission to Baton Rouge. It seems like it was in another life...since it was forever ago.
That is funny you met your husband at Josh's party. I guess you had to meet him somewhere.
Is it just me or does the red cement paint remind you a little bit of Chile? I think most of the cement floors looked that color after they were waxed on a weekly basis:)
Post a Comment