Sunday, June 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ASHER!!!

My baby turned 4 today. Can you believe it? I can't. I love him soooo much. We had such a fun day. We went to Stake Conference, and had cake and dinner and we opened presents and we just played together all day. I love my little crazy family. I feel a little bad for not planning a party or anything, but I seriously have had a one track mind in getting the house done. So to fix my mistake when Grandma Oreo and Papa Joe come out we are going to Disneyland!!!!
Grandma Oreo sent Asher these cool teeth. Doesn't he just look handsome????

This is his Hot Wheel cake that I made. I love making him birthday cakes. I am no pro but one day I want to take a cake making class!!!

Here is another shot of Asher's cake. He was so excited to eat the candy letters!

This is the Hot Wheels track Asher got. He loves it soooo much. You have to watch close to see the cars go from station to station :)

Grandma Oreo and Papa Joe. This is for you from Asher!!!

All in all it was a great easy day. Asher is such a joy in my life. I can't imagine our family with out him. We love you Asher!!!

6 comments:

lisa g said...

Sarah,
Your cake looks great. I love making cakes too. Hey I messed up my blog don't ask how cause I dont know anyway its a new blog address now.
Lisa G

ShaRee said...

That pic of Asher and the teeth is hilarious! I can't believe he's 4! Your house is looking awesome! We are excited for you guys.

lisa g said...

Sarah-
The train just opened about two months ago. It was a lot of fun and its about $7.oo to ride from Layton to Salt Lake. That is a great idea to go with the kids.
Lisa G

Lee & Kindra said...

Your house is coming along. It's looking great!

Jill said...

Hey Sarah!
I left a comment awhile ago, don't know if you knew it was me though...Jill Fitz.
I've been reading your blog for a bit. Your family is too cute!
It's so fun to see everyone's families after all these years. I always wondered what happened to all the other cheer chicks!! Those were good days :)
quirkykirky.blogspot dot com

Nicole said...

happy birthday, asher!!!! :) it's nuts how fast they grow up on us! mikey just turned 6!!! MAN! don't want them to stop growing up, and yet...there are a few stages that are a little difficult...i've got our 2 yr old trying to take over the house and the 6 year old trying to tell me how to run it...and the 9 month old just started crawling! mini vacuum stage has begun! man! i love being a mom!!! :)

k, the sprinklers are going to be delivered tomorrow and after i get back from work in the morning we are going to put them in the trenches that were just dug today!!! yeah!!! :) we are getting a yard!!! wahoo!