We have been crazy busy working on the house. This post will be a little long because I have to show you all the pics:)))
First of all yesterday we went to this thing in Thousand Oaks called Touch a Truck. The boys were able to see all kinds of trucks and climb in them, ride in them, touch them etc. It was way fun. Enjoy the pics
Here are all the pics from the granite and my lights. The floor is all done and we didn't get to move in yesterday like we wanted, but hopefully soon ;)
I put these black ceiling fans in all 4 bedrooms and one in the living
Here it is. The granite is in and I love it. Here is the new kitchen without the cabinet doors
Here is a close up to my granite and my farmers sink
Ohhhh I love this chandelier. It will go above our kitchen table
This is what our black yard looks like right now. What a mess. We had to cut down the oleanders or however you spell them because they are poisonous for the kids. We have soooo much work to do on the yard.
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

6 comments:
It is looking beautiful! So excited for you guys.
We must have been doing our blogs at the same time cause I edited my new post and came back and you had already left a comment! I hope you got to see the video of Mya singing. Your house looks awesome!!!!
The house looks awesome I love the sink and counter tops. Almost there.
Lisa
Your kitchen looks amazing and I am totally jealous! I love it. Tackle the backyard after you move in and take a break :)
House looks fantastic but I am still sad you ripped down the shrine.
Everything looks awesome. I am so excited for you. The truck thing looks like so much fun. Lucky boys. Hopefully you can move in soon. So happy for you guys.
Post a Comment