Unlike other tags, this tag has fun questions about random stuff. Check it out
10 Years ago. . . . I was 20 and I was contemplating going on a mission or not. I was at BYU probably studying Nutrition or Sports Nutrition (I had like 30 majors) and I lived with the coolest roomies. Nicki Robinson Fuentes, Summer Mull, and Kendra...I forgot her last name. We used to light up Nicki's herbs because they smelled like pot. :)
5 things on my To Do list today:
1-Buy a new bra - I am still wearing my nursing bra's and we stopped about a month ago.
2-Go to the Social Security office and see why my bank told me that my Social Security number was being used by someone else. Yeah, can you believe it. But it was nothing just a dumb scare
3-Send in Escrow papers for our house - nope- didn't get to this one
4-Get through the day - Graham is sick, and yesterday he got two shots, and he has his last 2 teeth coming in. Oh what a cranky crank he was today
5-Take Asher to play group and get my play group ready for tomorrow
If I was a billionaire. .
Well to tell you the truth, I am very sour right now about people who used to be cool, then got rich, and are butt holes now. So I don't even want any extra money than what it takes to be comfortable and go to Disneyland whenever I want. So there.
3 Bad Habits. .
1-I don't wash my bed sheets as much as I should.
2-I love to eat sugar and pizza especially on days like today.
3-I love watching HGTV and it has become more like an impulse for me. I need to play more with my kids.
5 places lived. . .
Layton UT ( we have had about 14 houses in Layton alone)
Spanish fork UT
Chile
Mesa AZ
Rexburg ID
5 Jobs I've had
1-Crispy Cream doughnuts - when I quit I lost 15 lbs
2-Chevys fresh mex - I loved being a server
3-LaBass School of Dance - my studio
4-YMCA here in CA
5-Camelot Appraisal Group
3 things most people don't know about me
1-I went into College as a math major - yeah, can you believe it
2-On my mission I had a horrible area so one P-day we went to the highest part of the area and mooned the whole area. I felt so much better
3-When I have babies, I don't go into labor. I have to be induced.
OK so now that you know my deep dark secrets, I get to tag people. Let's see
I tag Kamie Barrus, Jill Lord, Emily Hall, and Shawna Solomonopoulus
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
Yay, you did it. Thanks. It as fun learning some things about you that I didn't know. We miss you guys. We still want to go on Vaca. We are putting in a yard, so we need to see if we have money to still come. See ya.
That was great!!!! I was proud that I knew the mooning story, but I never knew you were a math major! Craziness. Your little terrors are so cute! What are/did you do at the YMCA?
Is this post to tell me subtly that this tag is more funner than my tag? I am so offended. ;)
Sarah,Sarah,Sarah...after all this years and you can not spell Shawna's last name......which is my last name also.....
Post a Comment