Three days ago marked the six month mark that the Nicosia-LaBass famliy has been living with the Fairbanks-LaBass family. I was joking with Bob saying that I should take pictures of all the things that the boys have broken and post them on my blog. Bob said that my camera wouldn't have enough memory :) He is probably right. So I just took a few shots of the ones that I could remember. Let me ask you, after seeing these pics, would you let us live with you?????? :)
We call this the sugar mess. Asher had fun cleaning it up too.
Can you figure out what is missing in this picture?
Do you see the red candle holder on the right? Well, there used to be two.
There were two red glass decorations on these shelves. Not anymore.
Behind this fountain is a box that Bob has that plays bird noises in the back yard. It is very relaxing. Some how the boys got back there and broke it. Now that takes talent.
This was a new leather chair until Asher took a can opener and scratched that back of it. Yup. . This was a bad one.
We found this humming bird feeder on the kitchen floor with the bottom part broken off. Bob had to glue it back on to work. I have a feeling Graham got to that one.
Do you see the ground cover to the right now being used as concrete cover. Now can you find the bare part in the dirt. Yeah. . they were looking for bugs :)
I honestly don't know how this pot broke. Asher could have run over it with his 4-wheeler???? I don't know but it was broken in the last six months.
Even though my boys are crazy and we have had our challenges, there are plenty of smiles to go around. Thank you Nena and Bob for letting us stay with you and hopefully we will have a house soon :)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

6 comments:
Hilarious!!
It's so funny since it's someone else's house. If it were my house it would probably be a different story. I am sure it would be the same if it were us living there (Samantha isn't quite mobile enough to get into too much trouble, but soon). We have had that same sugar mess...and a flour mess. Bless your heart, you are in for a long 18 years (probably longer)! Also, with the leather chair, if they want to, there are people who can fix that pretty cheap. We were movng some friends and put a huge scratch in their brand new leather couch. Ouch. Anyways, cute kids! How is the house hunting going?
oh my gosh...that was funny! You must have good natured in laws. Mine would have kicked us out already. Nice.
LOL! So when's the next one coming?!? :)
Hey Sarah! I found you! That is so funny. Your Asher is a sweetheart. We just love him over here! Remember he/they are just curious ones. I totally can relate to the ground cover. My girls still do that to my parents ground cover over here. It will grow back! The leather chair on the other hand, you are right...that is a bad one!
I love this post! So funny! I was laughing forever!
Post a Comment