Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our trip to Santa Monica Blvd. All I want to do is have some fun

Adam and Lori and Chelsea met us in Santa Monica. We walked all over the place by the pier. There were shops and street performers and all kinds of stimulation. We had fun. Asher loves Chelsea. He kept giving her kisses hugs.





If you give this monkey a dollar he will shake your hand. So we let Asher give him a dollar and I took a picture of the shake. It was so cute. I mean, who can say that they have shaken hands with a monkey?
After we had our feel of the craziness we went to the L.A. temple and walked around and saw all the lights. The kids loved the lights. Asher ran all over the place and Graham had to touch all the lights. I think Chelsea just wanted to run around with my kids. She will have fun with the kids once she can run around.



0 comments: