Thursday, December 27, 2007

On the heels of a toddler


So I've decided that Graham is doing things a lot faster than Asher did them because he is on the heels of a toddler. He will no longer accept his highchair as his place to eat. He has to sit next to Asher in a big boy chair. Anything that Asher is doing you can bet that Graham is trying. In fact the other day when Asher was sounding out words, Graham was right next to him saying the same sounds. He is so funny. The latest thing is he loves to climb. Asher wasn't a climber so this is new for me. He climbs everything including the computer. A man said to me the other day in a store, " You have your hands full". Yes I do. But oh they are so great. I love my two boys.

0 comments: