Last night we had a FHE on baptism since Asher is getting baptized in 3 weeks. We spoke about sin and repentance and taking the sacrament after you are baptized. Anyways, later that night I heard Grahammy crying and I guess that Asher had hit him in the head. When Asher realized what he had done I saw his whole face just fall. He felt so bad. More than I had ever seen him feel before. When I talked to him he said that he just felt so bad because, "I really want to do what is right" Asher said. It just melted my heart. Then on his own, he asked Graham for forgiveness, then he helped Graham find his pj's then he read him a story and really tried to make up for what he had done. It is one thing to talk about the gospel, but to watch your children live it is nothing short of glorious!!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment