The other day I was putting Pepper down for her nap. After she was down I went looking for the boys in the backyard. They were no where to be found. I was looking everywhere yelling their names. I still could not find them. So I ran inside and asked Scotty if he had seen them and he said that he hadn't. We both went running everywhere trying to find them. Then, Scotty found them. They were coming out of our neighbors house from ACROSS the street. Mind you that the street in front of our house is a busy street. Asher had a dollar in his hand. When we asked them what they were doing Asher explained that he wanted to buy an IPad and that he had to earn around $600 so he was going door to door selling sea shells. Our neighbor across the street was his first customer. We had to come down hard on the "crossing the street" thing but the whole American dream that Asher has caught, we just couldn't crush!!!
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment