My dad has just retired!!! Asher thought that we were all saying that my dad had retarded. So one day Asher was talking to my dad and Ash said, "Papa Joe, you can come to our house anytime because you are retarded". We all were laughing for ever.:) Here is my dad and mom playing the Kinnect!! We love that thing.
This was my dad after all that playing . . .
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

5 comments:
That is Hilarious!! Those pics are too funny and Miss Pepper is SOoooo sweet! I wish I could squish those cheeks! Her gift is still partially made. I'm just lacking in energy these days. I am hoping it will be healed after this week! :)
i got a good laugh out of this one!
Too funny!
That is so funny! Likds say the funniest things. That is so awesome for your Dad. Pepper is so pretty I am so glad that you are up on your blog. Your family is absolutely beautiful.
hi friend!!!
so i've been totally awol from blogging world for a while! your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!! what a cutie! congrats!!! that's awesome that asher got an award for reading! mike is doing well w/reading too and i'm SO EXCITED for him! i was never a strong reader and it'll be so awesome for them both to have to struggle w/that thru ALL of their schooling! i can't believe how grown up ur boys are! so fun! :) wel, i think this is long enuf!
besos, guapa!!!
Post a Comment