Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Asher's first day of 1st grade!!

Asher started 1st grade last week. He is loving it!! He has a great teacher. . Mrs. Taggart. I like her because she is a runner;))) Anyways, I just can't believe that he is so grown up:( School starts at 8 and he doesn't get done until 2:30. All day I am walking around the house just watching the time go by slowly until I can go pick him up. It is hard to have him gone all day:( But he does love it and is doing well so I guess I can't home school him:)) I love this pic because he is wearing his sketchers that he loves and his Tony Hawk shirt. He is so funny:)))

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute cue! I love the expressions. :D So, if you want a good laugh you should watch the video I just posted a few days ago (Nacho Average Elder). :D

Emily said...

on my blog that is.