This is another long vacation post!!! I only put so many pics on now because at the end of the year I publish my blog into a book and then we have it forever!!!
We spent about 2 weeks in Cambria and we loved it. We first met some friends there and spent the time with them. After our friends left my family came. We did soooo much fun stuff. We went on a submarine tour, canoeing, whale watching (I barfed twice off the boat), beach visits, tide pools, hiking, biking, treasure hunting, pretty rock hunting, surfing, skim boarding, sand dumes running, shell hunting, firework watching, park playing, elephant seal watching, etc. etc. It was a blast. I absolutely love Cambria. The town is very little and quiet but there is a lot to do. Here are a few videos and pics from the trip. . . .
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Next year.....we're so there! :)
Looks like you had a blast. Your heart glasses are awesome. When did you cut your hair? It's still beautiful. good luck with the rest of baby growing!
I've never seen such sexy otter pop eating.
Cute pics. The sand on that beach is so cool. Was in uncomfortable to walk on?
Post a Comment