So, after two crazy boys we get a GiRl. I can assure you that she will be crazy in one way or another because she will part of our family:))) We are very excited!!!! Here is a pic of my huge belly before I went to get the ultrasound - 18 weeks along. . .
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

6 comments:
Sweet! Congrats to you and your three boys. What names are you considering?
Yah!Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats on the girl!! That is so exciting. She'll still be crazy just a different brand :)
Congratulations! How fun to add some feminine craziness to the mix.
Wow! You are like the 10th person I know having a girl! It must be the year of the girl! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Yayyyy! A girl! I'm super excited! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment