Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Words to remember

The other night Asher won the race at the BMX track and after the race he was talking to two of the boys that raced against him. The conversation was so funny I had to write it down. . .

2 boys "Wow Asher, you are fast"
Asher "Yeah I know"
2 boys "We were talking about you because you are so fast"
Asher "oh you were talking about me"
2 boys "Yeah, how do you go so fast?"
Asher "I just pump really fast"
2 boys "Ohhhhhh you pump really fast. I wanna pump fast"

Had to laugh

Then Graham always says the cutest word that I want to remember. Instead of calling baseball, baseball, He calls is baseketball:)))
Graham "When I grow up like Asher I'm gonna play baseketball too and ride on the BMX track too"

Too cute!

0 comments: