Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Relief Society Birthday Party!!

Tonight at our R.S. Birthday party my friend Lisa and I were able to perform a dance. It was so much fun choreographing it and practicing. It was like I was back in college again:))) I didn't realize how long my hair was until I was eating it during the whole dance. It was driving me crazy!!! Well, here is the dance. . . .
ps. you have to fast forward about a minute before it starts:))

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love that you still dance. Beautiful. :D

Unknown said...

Yummy hair! You looked beautiful. I can see you still love to dance. Can't wait until jonas is done and i can dance again too!

CAMI said...

OH my goodness look at you two! What a hot couple! I love your hair it is gorgeous, you look like you could be in a pantene pro v commercial!

Briana said...

Beautiful dance! You are so full of talent!