I had a lot of help making the castle cake. It was fun. Some how my regular castle cake turned into the "come near me and I'll kill you" cake;)) All the Hershey kisses are supposed to be guns and there are all kinds of defense weapons:))) Gotta love it!
Here is the cake that Scotty made me. It was yummy!!
Asher lost his first tooth:)) No, he didn't loose it because his adult tooth was growing in but because he accidentally knocked it out:)) So the tooth fairy came and now he has a big hole in his toothy smile:)))
Asher got a new pair of shoes that are a little too big for him. The very next morning after we bought the shoes, we found him sleeping like this. . .
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
That birthday cake is the bomb! I love Asher & his shoes. They are like a little boys super powers you know!? And I love that Grammy's fingers are stuck up his nose in the 3rd pic from the bottom. Classic boys. lol
And I especially love to see you with Matt again. :D
Sweet cake! Are you sure Asher didn't lose the tooth from trying to eat it?
You're awesome - that cake looks like way too much work! Yeah- you still got it! Happy 32 - I'll be joining you in August.
Post a Comment