Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

I am very excited because I just printed my first Blog Book!!! Now it is time to start new posts for the new year!!

Just an update. . .

Christmas was very fun. Here are a few pics of what happened. . .









Then today we went to celebrate Nana Nena's birthday and Asher, Graham and I made her a cake;)))




We didn't do anything for New Years. In fact, I fell asleep at 8pm:)) Oops.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Christmas looked like fun! Graham must be in heaven with that truck and train table. Happy new Years to you!

Lillian said...

Hi Sarah! Hope you had a great Christmas & New Year!

I wanted find out what program you used to print your blog into a book. Is it blurb.com?

Nicole said...

looks like christmas was great for you guys too! cool flower cake! :) yeah, hoble creek was gorgeous. i hope we go lots next year and nope. raz is not married yet...and i've actually done ALL i will about that. call me if you want me to splain...
so fun to have you back in the blogging world!
besos!!

Sher said...

hey, Sarah! Cute babies!
What program did you use for you Blog book? I've been meaning to do it, but haven't gotten around to it.
email me:sherthelove (at) yahoo (dot) com

thanks!

CAMI said...

How did your blog book turn out? I need to add that to my "to do" list. You are amazing with all of the cakes you make! Where do you get the ideas or do you have a book that teaches you how to do it, or are you just a martha stewart? However you get it done- you do awesome! MISS YOU!

Emily said...

Sarah...I just love that picture of you! You are a sunshine babe of love!! ;) HUG. I want you to make me a birthday cake!! Come visit me. We would have lots of fun!
PS I do have a place in my heart for the Carpenters but "We have only just begun?" makes me wanna barf. he he he. ;)